25th September 06, 20:37
It's a very cold day. The temperatures seems to have dropped quite a bit ever since the day I reached Leuven. Xuan & I went for the Economics Faculty talk (coz we're allocated to this faculty of the Uni) this afternoon. Short & sweet. According to the Undergraduate's timetable, with the modules that I'm going to take, I think I'm going to attend school almost everyday. That means travelling is compromised...argh! Moreover, I dun attend school everyday when I'm in S'pore. Why like that???
While walking to the supermarket after the talk, I received an sms from Cheryl - Hady won Singapore Idol! I screamed, juz screamed on the streets, so sad that Jonathan lost. I feel so sad for him coz I do love him, but I believe that God has his plans for him. Good thing is, he can concentrate on his studies in NUS (I suppose) and I believe he'll be offered a singing contract anyway & make it bigger than Hady. Oh! Did I tell you that Toot & I were in the same lift as Jon, Hady, Jasmine, Paul and I could hardly breathe...in shock!
Anyway...at the supermarket, and I found something I ate when I was a kid. Tried uploading the picture, but dunno why can't. It's a round biscuit base, with the sugary thingy on top of it. It's called Iced Gems over here. For dinner tonite, since it's been cold all they long, we had cabbage soup with chicken, 小白菜 with mushrooms, & fried eggs with onions. Yummy! Soup on a cold day - 赞! I keep feeling hungry too...is it coz it's cold? Or I'm juz nv feeling full? Getting fat....wahahahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home